The PCI team consists exclusively of seasoned professionals partners, senior consultants, consultants and analysts dedicated to the compensation practice. Drawing on a broad spectrum of experience and academic training (lawyer, C.A., MBA, M.Sc.), our team guarantees the most effective and economically advantageous methods.
In 2001, André Perrault founded PCI - Perrault Consulting, an independent consulting firm offering customized compensation services. André has over 30 years of consulting experience; he spent 11 of those years in charge of an international firm's executive compensation practice for Eastern Canada. André's total rewards packages -designed to complement a company's business strategies- garnered him much respect and recognition in his field.
André is constantly proving himself an invaluable asset to boards and managers alike, at businesses of every size and in such fields as manufacturing, natural resources, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and financial services. André has also served as an expert witness in several trials. His expertise is regularly sought by the media (newspapers, magazines and specialty channels).
He has been in charge of the global compensation module at the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés du Québec since its inception in 2005. He has also been a lecturer with the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD - board certification program).
André Perrault holds a Bachelor of Commerce and an MBA from Concordia University, as well as a law degree from Université de Montréal. He also followed the curriculum for a Master’s degree in Taxation at Université de Sherbrooke. He has been a member of the Quebec Bar since 1981.
Bridgit Courey has been a partner and an executive/employee compensation consultant at PCI - Perrault Consulting since 2003.
Bridgit began her career in auditing and financial accounting. She went on to work for 10 years as the HR director at Imasco Limited, where she was in charge of benefits programs for both employees and executives. In collaboration with the holding's management and operating companies, she integrated HR policies that complemented their business strategies, including simple but effective career management and performance programs, as well as cutting-edge executive development programs.
Bridgit’s consulting expertise lies primarily in analyzing and developing compensation programs, as well as designing executive retirement and incentive programs. Bridgit has developed an exceptional expertise in designing compensation programs in the context of initial public offerings (IPOs) and in producing management proxy circulars for registered firms in accordance with new disclosure regulations.
Bridgit is also a regular lecturer with the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés’ certification program (affiliated with Université Laval, the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, the Autorité des marchés financiers and the Ministère du Conseil exécutif) and the Institute of Corporate Directors’ certification program (affiliated with McGill University and the Rotman School of Management).
Bridgit Courey holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Certificate in Accounting from McGill University. She has been a member of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants since 1986.
Marc Chartrand joined international firm PCI-Perrault Consulting as a partner in 2005. He is responsible for the compensation management practice, including total compensation strategies, salary management, job evaluation systems, pay equity, short- and long-term incentive plans, performance management, monetary and non-monetary recognition, and compensation surveys.
Marc has more than 25 years’ experience in compensation consulting. He was a consultant with Mercer for 13 years and from 2003 to 2005, he was in charge of Mercer’s compensation practice for Eastern Canada. Marc has also acted as an HR generalist at Astral Media and as a compensation consultant for the STCUM (now the STM).
Marc was a member of the board of directors of the Association des Professionnels en Ressources Humaines for four years and a lecturer at the HEC Montréal from 1990 to 2000. Marc is also a trainer at the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés, a respected lecturer, and the author of a number of articles.
Marc holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master’s Degree in Management Science from the HEC. He is a member of the Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés du Québec, for which he also serves as a trainer and guest speaker. In 2014, he was named a Fellow of the Ordre.
Dominique Thuot, MBA
Member of the PCI team since 2007
- Principal Advisor at Mercer in compensation management for seven years
- Dominique's consulting activities are concentrated in the design and implementation of global compensation strategies, job evaluation systems, salary structure and pay management policies, short and long-term profit sharing plans, compensation and pay equity investigation programs.
Guylaine Béliveau, MBA, Bacc I.R., CHRP
Member of the PCI team since 2010
- Assistant Vice-President, global compensation at Laurentian Bank from 2004 to 2010
- Compensation Specialist in the engineering industry (Bombardier, CAE, SNC-Lavalin) from 1996 to 2004
Dominic Girard, BBA
Member of the PCI team from 2001 to 2006, back in 2018
- Director, Compensation/Benefits, HR Systems at Reitmans (Canada) Ltd (2010-2018)
- Consultant at the National Bank of Canada (2008-2010)
Bernadette Pirotte, MBA
Member of the PCI team since 2006
- Director of Human Resources at the SAQ for compensation and benefits management and labor relations from 1995 to 2001
- Director of goods and services purchasing at the SAQ from 1990 to 1995
- Senior Consultant, executive compensation at BCE / Bell from 1998 to 2013
- Senior Consultant, executive compensation at National Bank of Canada for 1 year
Hugue St-Jean, PCP
Member of the PCI team since 2013
Bilal Khoder, BSc. Act
Member of the PCI team since 2014
- Pension Consultant in an actuarial firm for 5 years
- Compensation consultant for financial markets and performance management at National Bank of Canada for 3 years
Émilie Filiatrault, CCP, CRHA
Member of the PCI team since 2017
- Manager, Total Rewards at Roche Diagnostics Canada from 2013 to 2016
- Compensation Advisor at Astral Media Inc and Intact Financial Corporation from 2009 to 2013